GOOD CLINICAL PRACTICE WORKSHOP 2021
Greetings from CIC!
Following the current pandemic situation and MCO status in Malaysia, all face-to-face workshops must be postponed until further notice.
We are looking at tentatively conduct it at end of August, however, it is subjected to the MCO situation then.
INSPECTION / AUDIT PREPARATION TRAINING 2016
Time : 2.30 pm- 3.30 pm
This internal programme was organized to give training for Study Coordinators on how to apply for new version of online application for Medical Ethics Committee approval. It is now available at my.ummc.edu.my or eservices.ummc.edu.my/iresearch
In University Malaya Medical Centre (UMMC) research involving human require clearance by Medical Ethics Committee (MEC).
The role of CIC in i-research online application is to ensure all Industry Sponsored Research (ISR) and conducted in UMMC go through CIC.
( Information Technology Officer, Department of Information technology)
Fire Prevention & Survival Campaign
AGENDA OF THE PROGRAMME
- Introduction of Fire – the nature and characteristics of fire
- Vehicle Fire – how to overcome it?
- Factors that contributing to a fire –environment causes that can trigger fires
- Danger of smokes – ways to avoid inhaling toxic smoke in a fire
- Identify a safe location- how to act in a smart way
- How to escape a fire – the measures to be taken during fire
- Consequences of fire- the chances to survive in a fire
- Usage of the self-protecting tools / fire extinguisher
- Review study cases and Q&A session
Needle Stick Injury Course
- To increase knowledge of where microorganism reside and how they spread
- To learn practice to reduce the risk of cross infection
- To understand the term standard precaution and additional precaution
- The important of infection control
- Standard and additional precautions
- Sharp Injury & Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP)
- Demonstration and practical session on phlebotomy
- Ms. Norlinah binti Ahmad (Nursing Officer, Department of Infection Control)
- Ms. Habibah Abdul Aziz (Nursing Officer, Department of Infection Control)
- Ms. Nor Halida bt. Abdul Latip (Staff Nurse, Department of Infection Control)
- Ms. Suzana bt Saaibon (Staff Nurse)
- Ms. Haryani Che Hamzah (Staff Nurse)
- Associate Prof. Dr. Mohd Yasim bin Mohd Yusof (Head Department of Infection Control)